Those are soo adorable!! I can't believe how big Jack has gotten! I know - I wanted to talk to you more yesterday too! I've been wanting to call you but I don't want to bother you...Especially since you're sick and trying to get ready for Georgia! I really hope you feel better! And I bet the plane ride will go better than you think...I was so nervous for it but everything went very smoothly! Don't worry!
love my bartlett boys!! i'm so mad at myself, i couldn't find our camera on easter, so i had to use my moms... and i don't think she will get around to e-mailing them so i can blog!! oh.... have fun in georgia today, good luck with the flight and the boys:) love ya
4 comments:
im obsessed with them!!!!!
Those are soo adorable!! I can't believe how big Jack has gotten! I know - I wanted to talk to you more yesterday too! I've been wanting to call you but I don't want to bother you...Especially since you're sick and trying to get ready for Georgia! I really hope you feel better! And I bet the plane ride will go better than you think...I was so nervous for it but everything went very smoothly! Don't worry!
Jack looks like such a big boy. I can't believe our boys will be 1 and 3 real soon.
love my bartlett boys!! i'm so mad at myself, i couldn't find our camera on easter, so i had to use my moms... and i don't think she will get around to e-mailing them so i can blog!! oh.... have fun in georgia today, good luck with the flight and the boys:) love ya
Post a Comment