Monday, November 9, 2009

Master Bath, Before and After




I'll admit, the dark gray wall color (once again not how it looked in my head) is little cold but I hope the yellow accents warm it up a bit, my plan it to get some more accenty thingys over time...I also did my kitchen cabinets black...I haven't done my "before and after" pics of that one yet because my kitchen hasn't been clean enough for me to feel good about posting a picture...sad.

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

That looks really good! I like the black vanity a lot!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

i love it! it's not too dark for me. just throw in lots of white accents!

Taryn said...

Oh my goodness, I love, love, love it! I have been wanting to do something with my bathroom but since my counters are a marble that has slowly turned yellow over time I am not sure what to do. Maybe you can help me!?

KoOie said...

I love it!! We just painted our bathroom that exact color last night!! What great taste we have freind!!

Jennie said...

Very cute mary! I wish we could come and see your house in real life someday. sigh....

The Cahoons! said...

Ok that looks so much more fancy now! It really looks good and I like the yellow you put with it.

The Palmers said...

Quite the transformation! It looks great! I haven't even tried to paint anything here... maybe one day...

Hi, I'm Erin said...

Great job...can't wait till we decide where to live so we can buy a house...and do these projects! ps. your boys are so cute! love, Erin

michelle taggart said...

i especially love the self portrit of you on the wall:) ha ha. it looks amazing mary, great job:)

Scotty K.C. said...

Mary, that is amazing.

Jessica Brunson said...

You did a great job on your kitchen and the bathroom turned out great too.