4 years ago
Monday, October 12, 2009
Going Private
Well...its our turn to go private people. I've been tracking the people that look at our blog for a while now...and I'm not too happy with the results. There are too many people reading our blog that I do not know. I've had random comments left by people I have never met...and pictures have been downloaded by people I have never met. I really don't think these people are creeps but you never know. Therefore we will be going private. I know its annoying but I have to do it. Send me your email if you want an invite. If you leave your email as a comment it will not be left publicly...I changed the settings so that your comments will come to my email first, then I choose which comments are published...and I will not publish your email address. I'm going to switch within the week. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment