Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pre-School


Today is Jack's first day of pre-school. A friend of mine that is in our new ward is running a pre-school program out of her house twice a week. Its going to be GREAT! Ever since I mentioned the possibility of Jack going to "school"...there was no turning back. This kid is so so so excited about going to school! He told me, "just drop me off at the steps and I will go in the school and sit in my seat." I could tell he was a little thrown off when he realized it was at someone's house....he'll get over it. He also made certain that Eli and I would NOT be attending school with him. When I took him to the front door and came back to the car, Eli looked over at Jack's car seat and said some gibberish. Then when we got home Eli ran around the house looking in every room. Once he figured out that Jack wasn't here...I saw joy on his face. I think this is just what these boys(and mom)need right now.:) Oh and I am REALLY excited about all the fun things Jack will be learning...his teacher has fun ways to teach too! Benefits all around :)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

So cute. I saw Jack when I was picking up Brielle today...he looked like he was having fun!!! It's gonna be such a nice little break - we need to plan some outings without them during preschool hours :)

Jennie said...

Woo Hoo for both of you!! Brooklyn starts tomorrow and we are both so excited. She was actually supposed to start on tuesday, but the teacher changed the schedule from wednesday and fridays to monday, tuesday, thursdays. She claims she told me but whatever. So she missed her first day yesterday, oh well. I bet he is loving it and so are you!

Jennie said...

k nerdsville! ha. and um that outfit is from walmart. I bought all my kids school clothes at walmart this year, I think I spent like $30 total.
That being said, I do have a problem and I fully admit it. I need to stop buying clothes for my children

Zylstra Family said...

I am so jealous! I wish I could get rid of Carson a couple days a week! :) Well enjoy your free time!

Lindsey said...

He is soo cute!! I can't believe how big your kids are!