Thursday, June 18, 2009

A New Chapter



This a picture of our house. We just moved in about three weeks ago and we are LOVING it! 3 bedroom 2 bath little starter home. We have a lot of little jobs to accomplish. I can already tell that they are going to be put on the back burner due to summa summa summa-time. The beach is calling our names and probably will every weekend for the next few months. Anyway, can't wait to have our first little back yard Bar Be Que!

Jack said this last night....
"Bye Mom. I gotta go to the store and get some tools. Will you get my shoes and my keys and put me in the car. I'm gonna open the garage door and start the engine like this(proceeding to act out how to turn the keys to start the engine....sound effects included). I'll see you tomorrow."

Eli says this all day....
"ok, ok, ok,......O!K!....ooookkkaayyyyy...ok."

13 comments:

Taryn said...

I am so glad that you posted a picture of your house! I was actually just going to email you and tell you to post some. Now I want to see what the inside looks like. Even if it isn't done, I would love to see what you have been working on!

Courtney Bartlett Morris said...

ohhhh I want one!! It looks so cute!!! we are for sure coming to visit now.

Lindsey said...

How EXCITING!! congrats. It's soo nice to be in a house! Your house is so cute too.

I just cracked up at what Jack said. I wish we could go to the beach every weekend!

Gabe & Hannah said...

That is the best..getting all settled in to a new house. Your boys are so cute and always doing the cutest things!

Teresa p said...

It looks great! I'm so excited for you guys. I love what little kids say - it cracks me up.

KoOie said...

FUN!! Congrats! Your house looks darling!!

Alison said...

LOVE

Claremont First Ward said...

It's beautiful. I'm so glad you are happy there....loving your new home.c

heidi said...

Yeah! A house! So exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside! How fun!!!!

Megan Bartlett said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW HOUSE!!! It's fantastic! It's so cute from the outside too! Yay for you guys! Congratulations!

Taryn Torres said...

Love it! It's so cute. How are you liking the summit ward? Your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. So adorable : ) I have to read more so I can find out what beach you are near. Your boys are SO cute.

Scotty K.C. said...

Mary. I am so happy for you and your family. I hope that I can meet your kids some day. They seem absolutely adorable.

Scotty