Yeaterday was Eli's 1st Birthday! We just did a little family party and it was a lot of fun! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Jack had so much fun he couldn't stand it, that boy LOVES a party! I think he even got a little drunk off of the cupcakes and excitement. Georgia pictures will be my next post...I just had to squeeze this one in. As for an update on our growing birthday boy:
-He can very clumsily walk across the room! He does a much better job when he thinks no one is watching...if he has an audience, he starts laughing so much that he looses his balance...its really cute!
-He is a BITER! Can you believe it! I don't look forward to reliving this phase, it was not fun with Jack. Clint and I think that he might be worse than Jack was...I have bruises to prove it.
-He has become quite the dancer....he loves to bob his head and rock out.
-He still makes Jack cry sometimes....they are ALWAYS wrestling...Daddy is a little bit proud of them even though its a problem
-He's trying to say a few words...one being "JACK!"....he learned how to yell it from me.
-He's a ton of fun...and has the best smile and laugh
Happy Birthday Eli...WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU, SO SO MUCH!
Good Morning Eli...Happy Birthday buddy!
6 comments:
I love and miss you all. Good job on the party.
so picture perfect! i miss you guys so much mary! i loved all the little goodies on the table:) your such a great mommy!
i love the pictures! I just can't get over how much Eli looks like Jack. Happy Birthday Eli. We can't wait to see you!!
Wow!!! I can't believe our babies are one years old. I love love love the pictures. I have to agree with Jennie that Eli looks so much like Jack. I don't see it in person, but in pictures wow! Happy B-lated Eli.
Happy Birthday, Eli. One is such a fun age!
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE those pictures! Man, Eli and Jack totally look like brothers! It totally reminded me of when we celebrated Luke and Jack's 1-year birthday! I noticed you used the rainbow chip frosting! Nice choice! Happy Birthday Elijah!
Post a Comment