Sorry for being such a lazy blogger lately. I should have some good postings for April because we are going to Georgia for two weeks! By "we" I mean, everyone except Clint.:( Frito Lay is sending Clint to Dallas for a training so that he will be certified to do a bunch of things that he doesn't want to do. This is for resume purposes only. So we decided that I should visit family while he is gone! I am REALLY EXCITED to see friends and family! I am also TERRIFIED of flying with the boys by myself. Sitting in one spot for an extended period of time is not exactly their idea of fun. We'll see how that goes. Now the real reason for this post.......You see, before we knew of this two week trip, we purchased two tickets for a Matt Costa show. The show is Saturday April 25th at the House of Blues Anaheim (Downtown Disney). I am so bummed that we can't make this show because Matt Costa is one of our absolute FAVORITES! If you like Jack Johnson you will love you some MC:) I am trying to get back what I paid for them which was $61.10 total. Let me know if you are interested! Here's a little taste:
4 years ago
4 comments:
I'll take 'em.
NO, wait. I'll be in Georgia, too, with you.
Nevermind.
maybe courtney's friend stasia will take em, ya know make out with him after the show. ha ha ha ha
NO seriously sell them on craigs list!!
I would take them but I could probably just call him and get them for free.. ya know cause we are bff pretty much
Jennie... I put them on craigs list the same day as the blog and I already have a buyer...oh how I love craigs list! Courtney I was looking forward to having a conversation with Matt about you and Stasia since him and I usually have some sort of interaction when I go to his shows....he's probably totally bummed that you and I are taken. hey I just realized that I, like you, was engaged the first time I met him. Except Clint was there. Poor Jordan...what a rough night!
Post a Comment