Clint took me to the Sycamore Inn for our anniversary dinner. Its where a lot of old rich people go to eat....we found out. It reminded us of Ron Burgundy. The chairs were totally Ron Burgundy. The food was soooooo good. Clint ordered this HUGE steak and made me take a picture of him with it. I don't know why he wanted to be so creepy in this photo but he was very excited to eat his steak. We had such a fun night of being dorks together. It happens to us when we are without children. Or maybe we are dorks with children too?
4 years ago
7 comments:
Oh man...that picture is AWESOME!!
yeah, he totally looks creepy. i am laughing so hard right now. what a dork! that restraunt looks sweet. how fun for you guys.
I've been meaning to take Amy there, and now I'm pretty sure it needs to happen. Holy side of beef.
He looks like Mr. Burns.
i love Ron Burgundy!!! ha ha.... i love jack's bike, i didn't know he knew how to peddle.... what a BIG boy. much love xo xo xo
Mary, this picture and your comments about it cracked me up. Ali's comment also made me laugh!
I LOVE you two. I LOVE you.
Post a Comment