yes, we do this on a dialy basis because brooklyn and zach get such a kick out of watching our family dancing! Jacks face is awesome! I love it! It never gets old!
I'm so glad you found us! You are now a link on our blog so we can keep up with you and your cute family. Your little boys look a lot like you--they are so cute! David was excited to hear from you; if only we lived a bit closer. Hope you guys enjoy your holidays! We'll be in touch.
Even though I've seen these a lot, they still don't get old...especially when you use that picture of Clint! :) HAHA! You need to have another baby so the elf isn't in your card. :) Can you email me your address? I'm doing Christmas cards. natdunning@hotmail.com Beautiful Bartletts!
12 comments:
Since when has an elf been in your family? He fits in nicely. I love the pictures of Jack and Clint you used. Classic.
Mary, so great to hear from you! I am excited that I get to take a peek into your family life. Cute family!!
amie
yes, we do this on a dialy basis because brooklyn and zach get such a kick out of watching our family dancing! Jacks face is awesome! I love it! It never gets old!
Freaking LOVE this! You're gorgeous, even as an elf, and I love Clint's face!
you're such an accepting family. how nice of you to let the chubby elf join you for christmas. =) i forgot about those cards... i love them!
So funny! You have some sweet moves Mary!
um.... i seriously just peed my pants!! clint's face is the best of all!!!!! oh my gosh mary i love it!
hahahaha. you picked the PERFECT face for clint. and the perfect cheesy smile for jack. LOVE ITT
Love it! Love clints little smirk and Jack hard core smile, so cool!
I'm so glad you found us! You are now a link on our blog so we can keep up with you and your cute family. Your little boys look a lot like you--they are so cute! David was excited to hear from you; if only we lived a bit closer. Hope you guys enjoy your holidays! We'll be in touch.
Janelle, David & Hazel
This had me cracking up. We did this over and over again last year, and it never gets old!
Even though I've seen these a lot, they still don't get old...especially when you use that picture of Clint! :) HAHA! You need to have another baby so the elf isn't in your card. :) Can you email me your address? I'm doing Christmas cards. natdunning@hotmail.com Beautiful Bartletts!
Post a Comment