Okay, so here is the latest. Our little Jack turned two this month! We made an attempt at a last minute birthday party. And it was just that. A little poorly planned but still fun. We met up at the park with our friends for some cake while the kiddies played. Jack had a great time and he loved his football cake, which made me feel good considering it was a little sloppy.
The next exciting event for Oct. is obviously HALLOWEEN! I think its so much fun...I'm just waiting on someone to get excited with me...Clint=no...Jack=couldn't care less....Eli=we'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe next year Jack will be there. He was going to be Nacho from the movie Nacho Libre. I had a plan to make him the costume but he didnt like the "stretchy pants"....so then I went for a spiderman costume that I found at half price...it was a no go. Fortunately we were able to take everything back and found glow in the dark skeleton pajamas. Jack was fine with wearing this to our ward Trunk or Treat and we had a fun time. And when I say fun time I mean Jack was a handful! Between tackling his friend, Kamryn, to the ground in the parking lot to just being all over the place at dinner I think a 30 min. event would have been enough for him. But overall it really was fun. I tried to partner up with Jack on the skeleton theme by cutting bones out of paper and taping them to my shirt. I also tried to do Halloween hair? I use a question mark because it is questionable.
11 comments:
OH MY GOSHHHH. i love your little family so much.
1. mary, you are gorgeous.
2. I'm obsessed with halloween, and candy, I wish we could celebrate together.
3. Jack and Eli get cuter every time I see a picture of them.
4. We miss you guys a lot.
SO glad you are blogging now!
Love you
p.s..
how did you already put music on here? i have no idea how to do that.. you are so advanced
I love that Jack would only wear pajamas for Halloween - that's my kind of costume, too. And, Halloween hair - you're funny! Cute pictures!
Yeah for Halloween! I love halloween so much, I am glad you like it too. We get to go to a halloween party this thursday and I am stoked! I love the pics and your "halloween" hair.
Yay...I am so glad that you have joined the blogging world. I love your family pics. Thay look awesome. The boys are both looking so big, and you looks absolutely beautiful!!! Check us out at www.giorgisfamily.blogspot.com
That is awesome that you have a blog now... check us out www.jcluntfamily.blogspot.com
Miss ya
I actually love your Halloween hair! Super cute pictures. And you're so creative with your costume! Ben and I might make Luke be Charlie Brown. Hehe! I was looking at your pics with Ben and I said, "I think Mary is so pretty." Ben said, "She IS pretty." We think you're one hot Mama! :) We miss you guys.
Hey little lady! YIPPEE HALLOWEEN! I love it too if that helps! I put up a few decorations around the house hoping Sophi would (I dont know) get so excited about them, but alas shes not in the spirit. But shes sure excited to say "trick or treat" and get candy in 4 days!
see mary your more creative than you give yourself credit for!! love the halloween hair.... wait.. what is halloween hair?? love you tons. xo xo xo
Hey Mary. Your family is too cute! Good job on the make-shift skeleton shirt- you're way more creative than me! Chris & Zander aren't into Halloween either, so I know how you feel :) Zander was freaked out by all the costumes.
Kamryn may have acted upset about the tackle, but you know she just loved the attention from Jack. :-) Fun to see a blog going, even if we do see you often. :-) Which I'll guess I'll be seeing you tonight huh? Girls Night!!
Post a Comment